Ordering Custom Aerial Photography
- Email/Fax/Mail a USGS quad sheet or quality map (ie Thomas Bros) indicating exact photo centers. Skyview can assist in determining photo centers given a clear outline of the final project area.
- Indicate project location by providing at least one of the following: Thomas Bros page number; bearing and distance to nearest City, County and State; or WGS coordinates. Faxed quad sheets showing margins (with legible coordinates) are preferred.
- Fill out flight request form to specify aerial photography requirements in writing: # of flight lines, # of exposures, photo scale, film type, date job is ready to be flown.
- Indicate what photo lab product(s) and service(s) are required such as: inking specifications; # of contact prints and diapositives; sheet size for enlargements; and/or scanning (resolution).
- State special requests/rush requirements.
Send us your Map and Flight Request >>
Credit Application/ Flight Request/ Credit Card Payment Forms
Please fill out the credit application section to open an account with Skyview (in Adobe PDF format):
Our terms are Net 30 Days from the invoice date.